Clinical and Health Psychology
- To provide advanced training in this area of expertise, developing significant theoretical, professional and research skills
- To prepare students for clinical and health psychology practice, providing strong training in clinical and health assessment, cognitive behavioral and psychodynamic therapies, health promotion programs among other disciplines
The master's study plan provides advanced training for the exercise of the professional activity of a Psychologist, required by the Order of Portuguese Psychologists to obtain professional accreditation as a Clinical Psychologist.
Simultaneously, students are also prepared for scientific research, through intensive training in theoretical as well as methodological aspects of the Clinical and Health Psychology domain.
The master in Clinical and Health Psychology contributes to the development of the scientific skills necessary for the 3rd cycle training in Psychology (PhD level).
Tuition and Annual Tuition Fee 2023/2024
National Students: 697 Euros
International Students*: 2000 Euros
Application Fee: 50 Euros
Registration Fee and School Insurance: 175 Euros
Note: The tuition of this course can be paid in 10 installments, being the first at the time of registration and the remaining in the months of October, November, December, January, February, March, April, May and June.
* in accordance with Decree-Law No. 36/2014, changed by Decree-Law No.62/2018, of 6th August, international students are nationals of a country which is not a Member State of the European Union and are not a legally resident in Portugal for more than 2 uninterrupted years by 1st of January of the enrolment year
The 2nd phase only has available 5 slots, exclusively to International Students.
- Public and particular hospitals, health centers
- Associations and particular health or social agencies
- City councils
- Community centers and liberal profession
Faculty of Human and Social Sciences
Campus de Gambelas, 8005-139 Faro
Phone: +351 289 800 914
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org